Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 6, 2023

Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches NCIS And Was Born In February 2023 Shirt

 

Official Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches NCIS And Was Born In February 2023 Shirt

She can pretty much tell me exactly what’s running through the Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches NCIS And Was Born In February 2023 Shirt in other words I will buy this girl’s mind, and how I should react. She’s amazing. She knows girls like the back of her hand, because the back of her hand is literally a girl. Anything at all related to relationships, she’s the one to ask. She even helps write my texts sometimes. She’s great. Plus she’s super chill to talk to. We can talk about literally anything, and I get a girl’s perspective. It’s so great. Guys are just like “Dude that’s cool,” or “Dude, I don’t give a fuck.” Now she’s definitely not scared to tell me that she doesn’t give a fuck, but the perspective from the other gender is super cool to have. It took quite a while for it to get like this though. There was a brief six month period where I hopelessly pandered after her, getting rejected half a dozen times, getting depressed, and trying again. Now she just pretty much tries to help me get rejected the fewest times possible, and maybe one day find the right girl. Unless you get a shirt with cap sleeves (a very female style) or where the sides are curved in to accentuate the female figure, I honestly don’t think most people would even notice if you wore a woman’s T. Women wear men’s T’s all the time. but the reverse is rarely so. It’s much the same problem when men wear makeup, at least in the US. Guyliner vs Kohl by Murphy Barrett

Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches NCIS And Was Born In February 2023 Shirt Hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://famillydesign.com/product/never-underestimate-a-woman-who-watches-ncis-and-was-born-in-february-2023-shirt/

Home:  Famillydesign | Custom t-shirt store - Famillydesign

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét