Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 6, 2023

Dr Seuss 2023 I’m With The Banned Books Shirt

 

Official Dr Seuss 2023 I’m With The Banned Books Shirt

Update 11/13/2019: I’ve decided to close comments on this answer. The point of the Dr Seuss 2023 I’m With The Banned Books Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this answer was to look at the election from a slightly different angle, factoring in the effect of third-party candidates and the patterns of voting in key states. Most people understood the point and appreciated the gist of the post. For the people in that category: Thanks for the complements and encouragement!! However, for a lot of people, the article was an invitation to rage about what an evil person Hillary Clinton was. While I appreciate that many people don’t like Clinton, the point of the article was to look at how the voting pattern changed from election to election. These comments are tedious and repetitious, and pointing out they are off topic only makes the commentor argue more forcefully. Having the same, off topic argument 50 more times won’t make it any more relevant. For those who can’t let go of Clinton, you’ll just have to find another article to work out your anger on.

Dr Seuss 2023 I'm With The Banned Books Shirt Hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://famillydesign.com/product/dr-seuss-2023-im-with-the-banned-books-shirt/

Home:  Famillydesign | Custom t-shirt store - Famillydesign

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét