Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 6, 2023

2023 MLS All-Star Game Logo Shirt

 

Official 2023 MLS All-Star Game Logo Shirt

You will think back on the 2023 MLS All-Star Game Logo Shirt and I love this list of all the causes and people you supported and invested your moral capital in during your life. Before the bar of your own conscience, you will have to defend the choices you made. Do you want Donald Trump to be one of those choices? Yes, I believe that Trump will serve multiple terms, no matter which political party prevails in November 2020. Why do I think Trump is a liar? My father is one of the most honest and honorable men I have ever encountered. A 28 year Navy Captain, charitable giver, coacher of every soccer and Little League team. We often disagree on politics, but I cannot fault his integrity. I watched my entire life as he gave without asking in return. Honest to a fault. And trust me, it has cost him. He’s like Ned Stark really (except he still has his head.)

2023 MLS All-Star Game Logo Shirt Hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://famillydesign.com/product/2023-mls-all-star-game-logo-shirt/

Home:  Famillydesign | Custom t-shirt store - Famillydesign

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét